Parimukti is an organisation dedicated to teaching yoga and meditation to every single individual who wants toexplore this wonderful ancient techniques in-depth. Parimukti is a self-challenging growth oriented practice which will ultimately lead to a life transforming experience. Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training program 200 Hr/ 300 Hr.
Why you should join the Parimukti Yoga therapy Teacher Training Program?
You should join Parimukti Yoga Teacher Training Program India because
- You have a serious interest in both practicing and teaching Yoga, Therapy and Meditation. You might discover your love for teaching only after doing a in-depth study.
- You are in reasonable physical health and not suffering from any major disease. (No major conditions or allergies and not recovering from any serious surgeries or medical conditions)
- You are willing to learn from fellow teachers and students as well as share your own wisdom.
- You are looking for a life transforming experience.
- You are willing to pay the price in discipline, sweat, and facing your own fears.
- You are not afraid of transforming and challenging experiences and are ready to work hard on self-growth.
- You are interested in gaining mastery over your body, your mind and your self.
- You are willing to make a commitment of 4-6 weeks in the pursuit and practice of the training with option to stay longer if seats available.
(You cannot be guaranteed a seat immeditely in the next course unless you have booked in advance)
What is the nature of the Parimukti Teacher Training Program ?
In Parimukti our teaching is based on Krishnamacharya’s lineage.
The asana practice is a combination of Iyengar and Asthanga Vinyasa Schools as well as Traditional Hatha Yoga and Yin Yoga traditions.
The emphasis of the course changes from one TTC to the other depending on each group’s interests.Since Parimukti training is demanding and challenging physically and mentally, we find it important to have a good balance between physical practice and restorative classes. Parimukti yoga teachers training india offers holistic and integrated practice of asana, pranayama and meditation.
Level I – II (Overview)
- Detailed instructions for asanas (postures) addressing their alignment and therapeutic applications based on Iyengar School.
- Morning practice is done in silence and individual student can choose to have a silent day/days during the course in order to tune in to listen to one’s body more deeply.
- 3 to 6 hours of daily self-practice and live training in asanas, pranayama techniques and different meditations.
- Rigorous 6-day schedule including theory and practice. (Sunday is the weekly off)
- Small class size with no more than 15 students per class for individualised personal attention and in-depth instruction. (We are the only school who does this)
- In-depth thought stimulating lessons on yoga philosophy to understand the evolution of yoga over the ages
- Daily meditation training in different techniques like Vipassana, dance meditation, Shamata, Buddhists meditation, Tibetan Bardo etc. The used techniques change from one TTC to the other depending on each group’s interests and available teachers
- Pranayama and breathing classes
- A theoretical introduction to nutrition (based on ayurvedic principles) and self-treatment with nutrition
- Classes on anatomy and yoga therapy addressing both the potential and limitations of yoga
- For the students with special interest: A karma yoga and giving back opportunity based on a sense of communal harmony (in Goa only)
- For the students with special interest: A mentor program giving personal guidance throughout the training. After the training we can help you to set up your own center and mentor you on your further growth
- A great sense of community, camaraderie, friendship and a shared sense of learning and growth from studying and spending almost a month with like-minded people To get a details of upcoming course schedule and pricing.